Happy New Year!
What would celebrating the New Year be if we didn’t make some noise!
What you need:
- Scissors or decorative edgers
- Cardboard or corrugated kraft paper
- Craft glue, or glue gun
- Ice-pop stick or tongue depressor
- Hole punch
- Waxed twine
- Beads or buttons
- Using scissors or decorative edgers, cut two identical circles from cardboard or corrugated kraft paper.
- Using markers, decorate one side of each circle.
- Glue the two pieces together with craft glue, sandwiching an popsicle stick or tongue depressor in between the pieces for a handle.
- Using a hole punch, make holes around the edge of the cardboard circle, about 1 inch apart.
- Thread 3- to 5-inch lengths of waxed twine with beads or buttons, and tie the free end to holes.